At Shamrock Energy Solutions, it is our intent to provide a safe working environment for all employees. We are committed to properly managing any incidents that occur so as to minimize injury and other forms of loss.
In order to achieve our goals, we have developed a workplace safety program outlining the policies and procedures regarding employee health and safety. Each and every individual must become familiar withthe program, follow and enforce the procedures and become an active participant in this workplace safety program.
Safety in Action
Below is a look at some of the specific activities we utilize. These were developed by our Safety Leadership and Improvement Committee, which consists of employees from various levels of the company. The group:
- Meets monthly to discuss safety awareness
promotion and to address any deficiencies
- Sets company-wide safety standards
- Coaches management staff on the importance of safety and how they must lead by example
- Establishes criteria for mentors and assigns mentors to Short Service Employees
- Performs Root Cause Analysis when necessary
Our safety department also undertakes a variety of proactive activities to ensure safety is at the forefront of everything we do. Our team:
- Performs field audits
- Conducts regular safety meetings at crew changes
- Supervises JSA training and Stop Work Authority training
- Produces safety newsletters and updated company safety information along with employee recognition programs